- Coming from the south, Kirkton of Balmerino is around 22 miles from the M90.
- Leave the M90 at Junction 8, taking the A91 towards St Andrews.
- After Auchtermuchty, turn left at the next roundabout onto the A92 towards Dundee.
- Carry on until you come to another roundabout, and turn left towards Wormit.
- At the T junction turn right and then first left towards Gauldry.
- You will pass Peacehill Farm after which, take the first road on the right to Balmerino.
- Go through Bottom Craig and then keep your eyes peeled for a small road on the right to Kirkton of Balmerino.
- Coming from the North, Kirkton of Balmerino is around 9.5 miles from Dundee.
- Cross the Tay Road Bridge
- At the bridge roundabout go straight on to the dual carriageway (A92)
- At the next roundabout, at the end of the dual carriageway, take the 2ndexit (A92)
- Continue to next roundabout (five roads) and take the 3rdexit
- Continue to ‘T’ junction and turn right
- Take 1stroad on the left to ‘Gauldry’
- Carry on that road past Peacehill Farm then take 1stroad on the right to Balmerino
- Go through Bottomcraig and then keep your eyes peeled for the single track road on the right signposted Kirkton of Balmerino.
Inter-city services to Perth, Dundee, Ladybank, Cupar or Leuchars, thereafter by local bus or taxi.
Flights to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Prestwick or Dundee. Thereafter via the rail/bus network, local bus or taxi.
Exit the new Superfast Ferry Terminal, Rosyth, follow the motorway signs, and join the M90 (Northbound) at Junction 1. Thereafter, observe the 'By Road' instructions above.
Plan Your Journey
There are a number of travel information and route planner websites which you may want to use: