- Coming from the south, Kirkton of Balmerino is around 22 miles from the M90.
- Leave the M90 at Junction 8, taking the A91 towards St Andrews.
- After Auchtermuchty, turn left at the next roundabout onto the A92 towards Dundee.
- Carry on until you come to another roundabout, and turn left towards Wormit.
- At the T junction turn right and then first left towards Gauldry.
- You will pass Peacehill Farm after which, take the first road on the right to Balmerino.
- Go through Bottom Craig and then keep your eyes peeled for a small road on the right to Kirkton of Bakmerino.
- At the top of this single track road turn left.
- A little further and you will see large white double gates - the entrance to Little Haven.
- If you carry on round the next corner, you will see further white gates- the entrance to The Haven.
Inter-city services to Perth, Dundee, Ladybank, Cupar or Leuchars, thereafter by local bus or taxi.
Flights to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Prestwick or Dundee. Thereafter via the rail/bus network, local bus or taxi.
Exit the new Superfast Ferry Terminal, Rosyth, follow the motorway signs, and join the M90 (Northbound) at Junction 1. Thereafter, observe the 'By Road' instructions above.
Plan Your Journey
There are a number of travel information and route planner websites which you may want to use: