- Coming from the south, Kirkton of Balmerino is around 22 miles from the M90.
- Leave the M90 at Junction 8, taking the A91 towards St Andrews.
- After Auchtermuchty, turn left at the next roundabout onto the A92 towards Dundee.
- Carry on until you come to another roundabout, and turn left towards Wormit.
- At the T junction turn right and then first left towards Gauldry.
- You will pass Peacehill Farm after which, take the first road on the right to Balmerino.
- Go through Bottom Craig and then keep your eyes peeled for a small road on the right to Kirkton of Bakmerino.
- At the top of this single track road turn left.
- A little further and you will see large white double gates - the entrance to The Haven.
Inter-city services to Perth, Dundee, Ladybank, Cupar or Leuchars, thereafter by local bus or taxi.
Flights to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Prestwick or Dundee. Thereafter via the rail/bus network, local bus
Plan Your Journey
There are a number of travel information and route planner websites which you may want to use: